Thursday, May 3, 2012

Class Blog #1

My Name is Shaun Coleman I'm originally from New Orleans and I've lived on the coast for about 10yrs now. I've been all over world before because I once was in the Navy so I've traveled Quite a few places. Italy,England,Dubai,and Kuwait! I lived in Washington D.C for two years and I was apart of the Ceremonial Guard as a casket bearer. I've done hundreds of funerals in the famous Arlington National Cemetary. Did quite a few ceremonies at the Pentagon and even the White House. Had a chance to meet then president George Bush Jr. After that I was stationed in Jacksonville, Fla for a few years. Once I finished my service time me and my family moved to Birmingham, Al and begin working for a company called Sysco. Lived there for another three years before returning to the coast and moving back home.
When I got back here I began going to college at Mgccc and earned my associates in Applied Science and also Electrical Technology. I graduated from there and enrolled at USA last semester and been enjoying my senior college experience. I'm a Physcial Education major because I love coaching kids and mainly football. I coach a 11yr old football from the Moss Point but we played in Mobile city league and made history. We the first team to ever come in the league for the first time and win the Youth Bowl. So coaching is my passion and I love it. I currently co own a night club also in Moss Point called Club Visions which I've been doing for a year. I have two kids which they are 8 and 3. I plan to continue my education and earn my bachelors degree. I love working out and going to the gym, being with my family means the most to see.

1 comment:

  1. What was President W like? Is your night club financially successful? It must be why you seem so tired in so many of your videos.

    ReplyDelete