Thursday, May 3, 2012

Class Blog #6

“Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted.” The quote says it all. You get experience in every thing you do. If your doing something you want you still get experience, it just doesn’t feel like it. If it something you didn’t want, you still learn from it. Nothing is a waste of your time if you look at it from an educational perspective.

Dr.Pausch is a very strong and inspirational man, his strength and will after watching the video inspires me to keep pushing even more. His quote "We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand". I feel that is a line that will stick with me forever. For a man to be dying from cancer you would never tell because his determination and drive gives me hope that no matter what we are going through in our lives there's always somebody who has it a lot worse. We all have a purpose in life and it's a must that we figure out our place and make the best of any situation.

Life comes at you fast. Dr.Pausch quote "I probably got more from that dream and not accomplishing it than I got from any of the ones that I did accomplish". He's basically was telling us as individuals to live your life and fulfill your dreams at all cost. He's accomplish so much and since he was a kid he set out a plan and even tho the plan different go as planned he found a way to conquer everything he wanted to do. It's a blessing to be here and to have good health and to be able to do things we wanna do.

So I will push harder and never let anyone discourage me about what I can and can't do in this world. Thanks Dr.Pausch your gone but not forgotten and has made a great impression on me and life. As he said "experience is what u get when you didn't get what you wanted". And I love this one also "When you see yourself doing something badly and nobody’s bothering to tell you anymore, that’s a very bad place to be. Your critics are your ones telling you they still love you and care".

No comments:

Post a Comment