Monday, April 30, 2012

C4K Summary April

C4K April Summary

For the Month of April we were assigned to Mrs. Cassidy's class. We were told that these comments that were reading were apart of the "World Challenge". For this challenge we were assigned to one student from Mrs. Cassidy's class and we were suppose to continue to comment throughout the month of April. However, my student that I was assigned to did not have anymore current posts so I went back and commented on ones from the past. My last comment for C4K's was a different student. I had Noah a kid who enjoyed his time with his friends and playing games. In my final posts I just commented under Tom blog and he enjoys his weekend with his parents and playing PSP with his friends.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to do the challenge differently next semester. Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete