Sunday, April 29, 2012

Final PLN

After developing an on-going Personal Learning Network, I am excited about how beneficial this will be in my career as a student, and as an educator. As a Physical Education major, I have compiled all of my resources into a category called Physical Education. While Comprising a list and resources of past and current educators and websites, I have a resource list that can very easily be contacted.





Email, Facebook, and Twitter are the main contact resources for the people that make up my PLN. Searching for these resources has not been easy, but I know where to find most of these people (in person). I decided to make my PLN a "community" network- comprised of people that are working and living here in Mobile. I believe that this will allow me to collaborate with others that are in the area.

Specific titles of people who make up my Physical Education PLN are:

* My past Physical Education teachers: Elementary, Middle, and High School.
* Coaches from here at USA
* Professors here at USA in the health/PE dept.
* Many Athletic Trainers in MCPSS.

pe

1 comment:

  1. What about Mr. Robo - PE Geek? Did I ever assign hime to you? Check out his blog by clicking on Mr. Robo - PE Geek. You will find his blog very helpful.

    ReplyDelete